Wednesday 19 June 2013

MY PETS!!

Thursday 20th June

I have a big cat called bob bob he is tabby and is really fat he is 8 years old now and we have had for 3 years we first got him from my mums friend she had bob bob but they never feed him and he was a wield cat and had to find his own food. My mums friend decided that she was going to move to Australia and she did but a few days latter she rang my mum and asked if we wanted to have bob bob cause she moved to Australia and left him behind so we went to her old house and found bob bob sitting outside so we picked him up and tock him home. He is now our cat and we love him so much.

I also have a new kitten called gizmo he is a black kitten but i dont no what kind of cat he is but he is very fluffy and is really soft my mum got him for free of trade me and tock him home when i was at school. And my mums best friend michell really wanted a kitten but her husband said no. Gizmo has a brother and he was free to so my mum got him and we went to michells house and she wanted to look after him for the weekend and they ended up keeping him and they called him mogwia.

I had a kitten called Diesle but a few weeks after we got him he ran away and all of my family miss him very much. me and my sisters walked around the nabber houd to see if anyone found diesle but know one did :'(
                                                
                                                                         
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment