Wednesday 19 March 2014

Swimming sports

Swimming Recount Blog post


WALT: identify area of need from writing sample feedback and make a conscious effort to improve that area.


SC: Co-constructed
- paragraphs if a focus
- Punctuation that you don’t normally use
- similes and vocabulary that you don’t normally use - thesaurus
- Ideas - simple to complex. Lots of detail.


My focus is vocab and detail


Monday 18th march 2014


Today we have swimming sports everyone has to be in there full school uniform before they leave school grounds. All of rimu meets outside the hall and we start walking to memorial park. We walk across the road I felt like a balloon full of air waiting to pop and  I can’t wait till we get there. We have to walk down in pears my pear was neve we were the leaders for our class. Zoe and Sheridan were walking behind us and we all decided to start singing.


We arrive at the pools we walk in and get changed into our togs and sit on the stands outside. We sit there waiting for the teachers to call the first race. “Year 7 girls please go and line up behind the cones” Mr mossop said “Year 7 boys please go line up” Mr mossop said “Year 8 girls please line up” Mr mossop said I walk over to the cones with my friends Mr mossop puts us in even lines we move up to the diving board “On your marks get set go” Mr mossop shouted I dive into the water like a dolphin. I come up to the serfass and gasp for air. I move my arms like a win meal in and out of the water my hand hits the end of the pool. I finished but didn’t come anything. I hop out of the pool breathing in and out like it was my last breath. I walk over to Miss mills and give her my name and room number and then go to sit down on the stands.
Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 11.53.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 11.51.36 AM.png


Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 11.51.09 AM.png


No comments:

Post a Comment